Register an Entry
Parade entry is free; there is no cost to participate in the parade. By submitting the entry form, entrants acknowledge they have read all rules (provided below), notified all parade participants of the rules, and will ensure that rules will be followed. Entrants understand failure to follow rules may result in being removed from parade.
Rules for all entrants and their participants in the Memorial Day Parade:
- All entries must display name, organization, or school on entry.
- All entries must be decorated in keeping with the theme of the parade.
- All entries must include their organization’s name and affiliation.
- All entries must register. Unregistered entries will not be added the day of the parade.
- Candy cannot be thrown, passed out, or sold along the parade route.
- For the safety of parade participants and spectators, any persons jumping off or on an entry once moving will be removed from the parade.