Mark your calendar, put on your red, white and blue, and plan now to join our generous sponsors for the 2019 Aiken Memorial Day Parade Saturday, May 23, 10 a.m., Park Avenue and Laurens Street, Downtown Aiken!
Businesses; civic, community and youth organizations; schools; churches; political leaders, local bands, and veterans service organizations are encouraged to enter the parade. It’s an easy, free, and patriotic way to honor all those who served and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Don’t let your families and friends miss out on the fun! Encourage them enter or to mark their calendars to be on the sidewalks of Laurens and Park, recognizing members of our Armed Services as they march by during the parade Saturday, May 23, 10 a.m.!
Register an Entry
Parade entry is free; there is no cost to participate in the parade. By submitting the entry form, entrants acknowledge they have read all rules (provided below), notified all parade participants of the rules, and will ensure that rules will be followed. Entrants understand failure to follow rules may result in being removed from parade.
Rules for all entrants and their participants in the Memorial Day Parade:
- All entries must display name, organization, or school on entry.
- All entries must be decorated in keeping with the theme of the parade.
- All entries must include their organization’s name and affiliation.
- All entries must register. Unregistered entries will not be added the day of the parade.
- Candy cannot be thrown, passed out, or sold along the parade route.
- For the safety of parade participants and spectators, any persons jumping off or on an entry once moving will be removed from the parade.